Monday 4 April 2011

my poor attempts.

After looking at many different animations on the internet i thought the only way to start would be to try making my own.
using a simple design to start with, i draw a series of pictures each changing slightly..




I then scanned in each section and using 'imovie' on my mac and added some background music to make these into a short animation..






The second animation i created was only two frames long, As the music i got given reminded me of animals running, the beginning more specifically reminded me of an elephant plodding, i decided to use this in my animation. 
I drew a cartoon elephant and only changed the position of the legs..


I then repeated these two frames over and over again to get a running effect. I added music again and some grass and whambam...


No comments:

Post a Comment