Tuesday 12 April 2011

STORY BOARD IDEAS.

 For this project we had to pick three words that reminded us of our piece of music. After choosing a few words that i thought were relivant to the thoughts i had when i listen to my music i made ideas stemming from these words to make my decision easier.



Every time i listened to the piece the most vivid thought i had was 'jungles', so automatically i knew that jungle would be 1 of my 3 chosen words.

My final three words were:

-Instrumental
-Jungles
-Dancing

These are scanned in images of some sketch book work i did to get different ideas for my final story board. 
As my three words were Instrumental, Dancing and Jungle, for my first story board i decided to use the idea of a jungle animals bouncing/dancing through the jungle. The section of music i chose for this ended abruptly so i ended the story with the bird slamming into the screen, to add a bit of fun. 


For my second story board i decided to keep with the jungle theme, but chose to include more animals. 
For this story, I chose a section of music from the beginning of the piece that sounded like different animals making different noises at different intervals. The first 4 sections show the animals individually and then the last section shows them all together as a tribe. 


The third anf final story board idea that i had was something a little different. I decided that the back ground image would still be keeping with the jungle theme, but instead of it being hand drawn they would be still images. I would then create a small animation to have overlaying the images that moved around to create my animation. 

With this idea i originally had the idea of the story starting off in a bedroom/other type of room and working its way down the stairs, out the door, into the car and out into the forest. However after producing this story board i then decided that i could have the animation set entirely in the forest and have the animated section being animals from the jungle walking to the beat of the music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment